The Institute of Global Health (Faculty of Medicine, Université de Genève) will be offering a Spring School of Global Healthin 8 courses. The Spring School program is designed to enable international students and working professionals with interest and focus in global health to study various subjects. It includes a course on “Urbanization and Health in a Climate Change Context” (block one, 24-26.04.18).
Main topics of this single course:
- Trends in urbanization,
- main issues and public stakes of urban planning,
- availability of urban infrastructure and amenities,
- health determinants and healthy cities,
- impact of climate change,
- cases-studies from the fields of water management, solid waste management, urban agriculture, urban floods and coastal erosion.
Registration deadline: 24.03.2017
Payment for the course fee is due upon registration and depends on personal status and number of courses.
Further informationto can be found here