Urban Health digiSpace is a cooperative project, initiated by Hochschule Gesundheit Bochum – Prof. Heike Köckler, that likes to enable regular thematic exchange (most current exchange-interval: 15. NOV to 10. DEC 2021).
To the project-website
Participants can use a variety of learning opportunities on Urban Health, in two components :
- Publicly accessible information (E-learning formats)
- Practical, goal-oriented formats for learning and generating new joint knowledge
- Demenzfreundliche Lebensräume
- Innerkommunale (Gesundheits-)Versorgung von Kindern und Jugendlichen im Ruhrgebiet
- Altengerechte Stadtplanung
- Exploring Places with the Place Standard Tool
- Co-Creation Approach for Healthy and Sustainable Neighbourhoods:
The Example of Nature-Based Solutions
Urban Health digiSpace takes place in liaison with the tandem conference “Sustainable Urban Health” (17-18 Nov 2021).
- 15 Nov 2021: Kick-off
- 17-18 Nov 2021: Liaison with
- 10 Dec 2021, Closing event
(incl. presentation of results)