It presents a wide range of opportunities for all those who are interested in this transdisciplinary topic; whether occupational, in their studies or in their free time – and also for all those who do not yet have much thematic experience. The following aspects, for example, will be taken up:
- Dementia-friendly living spaces
- Intra-community (health) care for children and young people in the Ruhr region
- Urban planning for the elderly
- Exploring Places with the Place Standard Tool
- Co-Creation Approach for Healthy and Sustainable Neighborhoods:
The Example of Nature-Based Solutions
The educational offering should continue to grow. Therefore it is worth to visit the website from time to time to see what is new.
Participants can use a variety of learning opportunities on Urban Health, in two components :
- E-learning formats:
Publicly accessible information with which everyone can further educate themselves independently and at any time (see here).
- Mutual exchange:
Regular thematic exchange through practical and goal-oriented formats for learning and generating new joint knowledge (currently planned: annually; for information on the next session, see here).